Wednesday 21 December 2016

12.21.15 Super Erik

This time I'll be short. Gonna tell you probably one of my most hilarious and surprising dreams. Definitely one I won't easily forget...
Watain's Erik Danielsson was at my place (it didn't really look like my house, but I somehow knew it was). Don't know what he did, but he fell asleep for five days in a row (5 F***ING DAYS xD. Who sleeps so long?), and then woke up. At first his eyes were blood red, then recovered their original colour, but that wasn't though the original Erik. He had developed some kind of mental superpowers (you know, teleporting, mental control and such kind of stuff). How did we know? Well, we did know from the beginning, but the proof came afterwards. We were in a crystal elevator, and when it reached the top, it slightly started to fall. All of a sudden, he was out, lifting up the elevator and helping us out, with his mental powers, faster than I could actually realise what was happening...
Definitely, that's not a situation in which I really imagine Erik to be, and that's why it is so hilarious xD...

No comments:

Post a Comment